Who doesn’t love Narnia? I mean, if you don’t, then you obviously need to read the books again. (And watch the movies because they actually weren’t bad. Amazing in the fandom world, am I right?)
- Sometimes, it’s okay to not to act like grownups.
2. No matter how bad you were, forgiveness and change are always offered. Even a traitor can mend.
3. Belief is a whole lot.
4. Siblings will always be siblings.
5. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there.
6. Things never happen the same way twice.
7. Susan taught me to always believe, even when it’s not “logical.”
What are your favorite scenes and lessons from Narnia?
For Narnia and for Aslan!
-Aster Silverwood, Guardian of the Silver Wood, Reality Bender,